[IPython-User] ctrl-C question

Bago mrbago@gmail....
Wed Sep 7 19:08:43 CDT 2011

Hi all,
     Sorry if this issue has already been discussed, but I can't seem to
find an answer on google. I have a nasty habit of using ctrl-C to clear
the prompt when I've typed something and changed my mind or when
something is taking longer than it should. When I'm using ipython with
enthought traits, ctrl-C quits me out of ipython session. You can
imagine how infuriating it is to hit ctrl-C and loose all my work. I
realize that this problem is not unique to ipython but I'd appreciate
any help you guys can offer.

btw, i'm using ipython .11

Thanks for you help
Bago