[IPython-User] ctrl-C question

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Sep 7 21:24:31 CDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 6:18 PM, Bago <mrbago@gmail.com> wrote:

> That being said I've run into this issue separate from traits, but I gave
> that as an example because it's reproducible. I'm not sure what the root
> cause is. I was hoping there was a relativly easy work around but I guess
> I'm just going to have to break my ctrl-C habit.

In this case, it seems the issue comes from a signal handler that may
be installed by Traits, I don't know... I tried manually installing
one but it looks like traits puts in a SIGINT handler later on, right
when the configure call is made.

So yes, you may need to wean yourself off the Ctrl-C habit, I'm afraid.