[IPython-User] ctrl-C question

Bago mrbago@gmail....
Thu Sep 8 16:47:12 CDT 2011

We recently upgraded to epd 2.7.1, which includes:
ipython <http://ipython.scipy.org/> 0.11
traits <https://github.com/enthought/traits> 4.0.0
wxPython <http://www.wxpython.org/> 2.8.10.1

It seems that the problem existed before the upgrade, but I've been running
ipython -wthread which either solved or masked the problem.
<https://github.com/enthought/traits>
Also, after some more googleing I found this:
https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/625

Bago