[IPython-User] IPython icon?

Klonuo Umom klonuo@gmail....
Fri Sep 9 03:54:29 CDT 2011

It doesn't look bad to me, although it can be better if we see how is
text font besides that gravatar, rendered by browser

But, notice word IPython 3 times in a row in same line: in gravatar,
github repository name and title sentence  - all in one line

Then if "IPython" word is removed from gravatar and leave just
"IP[y]:" - old problem like in favicon - it's too stretched
horizontally to be able to fit nicely in squared rectangle, which
encourages me to promote topic title again - IPython "needs" nicely
crafted icon
;)