[IPython-User] No output in the notebook

Paul Ivanov pivanov314@gmail....
Fri Sep 9 21:52:36 CDT 2011

Thomas Kluyver, on 2011-09-01 18:09,  wrote:
> I had the same issue. You need to install Tornado from Github for it to work
> with Firefox 6. We're hoping that Tornado will do another release before we
> release 0.12.

I had the same issue (see subject) even after upgrading Tornado
to the latest git when viewing the notebooks in Chrome. The
culprit in my case turned out to have been an old version of Chrome:
Google Chrome	5.0.375.99 (Official Build 51029) beta

Thanks to Fernando, who suggested this might be the problem.

Grabbing this version fixed the problem for me:
Google Chrome	13.0.782.220 (Official Build 99552)

best,
--
Paul Ivanov
314 address only used for lists,  off-list direct email at: