[IPython-User] Logging and ipython_config.py

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Sat Sep 10 11:25:57 CDT 2011

On 10 September 2011 15:43, federico vaggi <vaggi.federico@gmail.com> wrote:

> and logging doesn't start at all.  Any particularly obvious
> configuration I am missing?  Do the settings in the default file not
> apply to ipython in a qt console?

The c.TerminalInteractiveShell configuration only applies to terminal
IPython. I think if you change c.InteractiveShell, it should be inherited by
any shell. Or if that doesn't work, you'll need to look at the settings in
the Qt console specific config file (which should be in the same profile
folder).

Thomas