[IPython-User] Running multiple ipclusters on remote cluster w/ Sun Grid Engine.

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Sep 12 16:35:43 CDT 2011

Hi Dharhas,

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 6:38 AM, Dharhas Pothina
<Dharhas.Pothina@twdb.state.tx.us> wrote:
> One more related question. I've got things working as described below and it
> looks like each time I start ipcluster it overwrites the
> ipcontroller_client.json and the ipcontroller_engine.json file. Does this
> mean I can only have one ipcluster running? Or if I start the ipcluster and
> then copy the json file to the clients that require them can I then start
> another ipcluster job and use the new json file for the new clients.

If you pass the --reuse flag directly to the ipcontroller script, it
will reuse a connection file.  Let us know if this helps...