[IPython-User] Running multiple ipclusters on remote cluster w/ Sun Grid Engine.

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Mon Sep 12 16:46:09 CDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 14:35, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dharhas,
>
> On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 6:38 AM, Dharhas Pothina
> <Dharhas.Pothina@twdb.state.tx.us> wrote:
> > One more related question. I've got things working as described below and
> it
> > looks like each time I start ipcluster it overwrites the
> > ipcontroller_client.json and the ipcontroller_engine.json file. Does this
> > mean I can only have one ipcluster running?

Currently there is an expectation that controllers are singletons *per
profile*.  You can start as many controllers as you like, as long as they
are using different profiles.