[IPython-User] Running multiple ipclusters on remote cluster w/ Sun Grid Engine.

Dharhas Pothina Dharhas.Pothina@twdb.state.tx...
Wed Sep 14 08:59:48 CDT 2011

Hi,

I ended up writing a script that connected to the cluster and made a copy of an already created profile with a new unique name, started ipcluster, waited till the json file was created and then retrieved the json file for use in a local client, runs my script and then cleans up afterwards.

This seems to be working fairly well except when the local script exits because of an error. In that case, I need to log in and stop the engines, clean up files etc manually.

- dharhas