[IPython-User] [IPython-user] Notebook with Chrome 14

eklavyaa eklavyaa@gmail....
Mon Sep 19 17:04:50 CDT 2011

I am having similar issues, but I don't think it is related to the browser.
Here's the setup

Python 2.7.2
IPython 0.12.dev
Tornado Version: 2.0git
Mathjax https://github.com/mathjax/MathJax/tarball/v1.1

# start notebook on machine-1
$ ipython notebook --ip=* --port=5555

Now when I start Chrome (14.0.785.0 (Developer Build 87778 Linux)) on
machine-1, shift-enter works fine: (I open this link in the browser --
http://machine1:5555)

In [1]: x = 1
In [2]: print x
1

However, when I do exactly the same thing from machine-2 (sits on a shared
filesystem, so I am using exactly the same Chrome binary and same Chrome
profile), shift-Enter just returns to the prompt without printing out
anything

In [1]: x = 1
In [2]: print x
In [ ]: