[IPython-User] Notebook with Chrome 14

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Sep 20 13:16:23 CDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 3:28 AM, Thomas Kluyver <takowl@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone got in touch with the Tornado team to ask if they're planning
> another release any time soon? You now need an unreleased tornado to run the
> notebook with either Firefox or Chrome, so we're in danger of it holding up
> our own release.

I haven't, but I've been keeping an eye on their mailing list and
haven't seen mention of release plans yet.  2.0 was released in June
of this year, it seems (RC went out June 11), so there's been some
time already.  Hopefully between time and all the new features that
are needed for FF/Chrome websockets, they'll be interested in making a
new release.

If nobody beats me to it, in a few days I'll sign up to their list and
try to find out.  Indeed, the 0.12 release plans are starting to brew
in my head and we do NOT want to put a release that depends on some
unspecified git revision of Tornado...