[IPython-User] Pb installing iPython on Windows

Tom Aziz tomazi75@gmail....
Wed Sep 28 08:21:25 CDT 2011

Thanks Thomas you are totally right, I haven't clean correctly my previous
installation. After removing ipython* in \scripts\, and install again,
everything is fine.

Thanks again and sorry for disturbing ...