[IPython-User] Python Job Opening at TWDB.

Dharhas Pothina Dharhas.Pothina@twdb.state.tx...
Fri Sep 30 10:48:42 CDT 2011

Hi All,

Sorry for cross posting, I know there is a large overlap in these three mailing lists.

We have an opening in my team for a full time temporary employee. This position has current funding for the next 6-9 months with additional federal funding arriving in the Spring that should allow the position to continue for at least 2 more years. Details at the following link:

http://www.twdb.state.tx.us/jobs/doc/12-03.pdf

Please forward this email to any folks who may be interested. They can contact me if they have any questions about the position.

thanks,

- dharhas

Dharhas Pothina, Ph.D., P.E.
Team Lead - Data, Analysis and Modeling