[IPython-User] Notebook doesn't produce output

bevanj bevan07@gmail....
Tue Apr 3 20:29:58 CDT 2012

Ullrich Koethe wrote

> Hi Fernando and Benjamin,
>
> thanks for your suggestions.
>
>  >>
>  >> How can I proceed to fix the problem?
>  >

I am wondering if this issue has been addressed as I seem to be suffering
from the same/similar problem.  When I run a cell I get In [*] but no
output.  My system is Windows 7 64 bit.  Although my python is 32 bit.
I am using:
    ipython 0.13.dev
    tornado 2.2
    zmq 2.1.11
    simplejson 2.5.0
    Chrome 18.0.1025.142 m

I looked in Tools - JavaScript console but can't see any errors...
Any thoughts on where I should look are most appreciated, as I am looking
forward to playing with the notebook.  I also appreciate the work that has
gone into ipython a lot.

Bevan