[IPython-User] Could I suggest that the user mail list convert to Google groups??

Tom Brander tom@oswco....
Tue Apr 3 22:04:16 CDT 2012

Cheers,
Great work, I'm in awe watching the incredible progress!!
As I-python grows exponentially in popularity. I think it could help a lot
to get the group going on Google groups,, People can still subscribe and
search.. And for me I prefer to be able to browse the group rather than
have the constant e-mail (which I filter) but I don't want to unsubscribe
since the archive is hard to drop in on..

My opinion for what it is worth...

--
Tom Brander
http://tombrander.com -Real Estate