[IPython-User] Could I suggest that the user mail list convert to Google groups??

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Apr 4 15:17:17 CDT 2012

Hi Tom,

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 8:04 PM, Tom Brander <tom@oswco.com> wrote:
> Cheers,
> Great work, I'm in awe watching the incredible progress!!
> As I-python grows exponentially in popularity. I think it could help a lot
> to get the group going on Google groups,, People can still subscribe and
> search.. And for me I prefer to be able to browse the group rather than have
> the constant e-mail (which I filter) but I don't want to unsubscribe since
> the archive is hard to drop in on..
>
> My opinion for what it is worth...

we already have web-style frontends for the mailing lists, for those
who like such things:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.ipython.user
http://python.6.n6.nabble.com/IPython-User-f1657224.html

so this isn't going to change anytime soon...