[IPython-User] inline graphs not rendered in notebook's "print view"

reckoner reckoner@gmail....
Fri Apr 6 09:59:29 CDT 2012

Hi,

I have created a notebook using

% ipython notebook --pylab=inline

and everything works properly with the figures being rendered in the
browser. However, when I select "print" view, I don't see any of the
embedded graphs. In fact, even when I try to print the notebook directly
using the browser (ie. latest Firefox or Chrome), the graphics are not
printed.

Is this a bug or am I missing something in the configuration.

I am using Python version 2.6, the latest IPython version from the
repository, and Windows XP.

Thanks!