[IPython-User] mathjax 2.0?

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Tue Apr 10 17:45:15 CDT 2012

Sorry about the long delay.  Here is the Javascript code where we
initalize MathJax:

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/blob/master/IPython/frontend/html/notebook/static/js/initmathjax.js

This code is called by all pages that need to use MathJax.

Here is the line that loads MathJax:

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/blob/master/IPython/frontend/html/notebook/templates/notebook.html#L6

HTH.

Cheers,

Brian

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Comer Duncan <comer.duncan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Davide Cervone thinks he needs to see the js files which are
> associated with MathJax in ipython.  Would those be just what is in
> the  ipython/IPython/frontend/html/notebook/static/js/ directory?  I
> could tar them up and attach.  Are there  files in other places which
> might make it not possible to see what was set where?
>
> Comer
>
> On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 8:06 AM, Comer Duncan <comer.duncan@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Is it ok with you that I contact Davide Cervone, the developer of
>>> MathJax and ask him?  Doing that would probably involve me pasting a
>>> small amount of you guys javascript code in the question. Just want to
>>> be sure that is ok.
>>
>> Sure!  All our code is BSD, and the sooner we get to the bottom of
>> this, the better.  Many thank for your help.

Brian E. Granger