[IPython-User] Gate One - web-based terminal emulator

Darren Govoni darren@ontrenet....
Wed Apr 11 05:33:27 CDT 2012

A similar but free package can be found at:
http://www.masswerk.at/termlib/
Might require some light coding to connect to a backend service though.

I was going to write a node.js backend for it for ipython. I'll post it
when I'm done.