[IPython-User] statprof support?

Neal Becker ndbecker2@gmail....
Wed Apr 11 09:05:53 CDT 2012

Robert Kern wrote:

> On 4/11/12 2:13 PM, Neal Becker wrote:
>> I just noticed statprof on pypi.  Can I use it from ipython (easily)?
>
> It looks like its interface is REPL-friendly no matter whether you are using
> IPython or any other REPL.

Which means??

Sorry, I'm not familiar with ipython internals.  My question is, is there a
simple way I can get ipython to use statprof instead of the standard profiler?
I have installed the line_profiler, which adds an %lprun.  I was hoping for a
%sprun.  But looking at the code for %lprun, it's not something I'd try to
write.