[IPython-User] Gate One - web-based terminal emulator

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Wed Apr 11 15:45:39 CDT 2012

I looked a bit more at their stuff and I think it is IPython, but they
have built a system that will capture images printed to stdout and
return them to the browser.  Cleverness.

Brian

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Thomas Kluyver <takowl@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11 April 2012 20:14, Brian Granger <ellisonbg@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Haha, that is not IPython.  Looks like it, but our display system
>> doesn't work with print or !cat.
>
> I suspect they've done some of their own customisations to allow that.
> If that's not using IPython, they obviously really like our prompt
> style and escape syntax.
>
> Thomas

Brian E. Granger