[IPython-User] toggle code in ipython notebook

Arvind Subramaniam rasi1983@gmail....
Sun Apr 15 14:20:00 CDT 2012

Hi
 I just started using IPython and its notebook version a week back for my
data analysis, so excuse me if this is obvious: Is there a way to export
the notebook without the code but with everything else (output cells,
markdown etc.)? This feature will be useful to send the results of my data
analysis to my collaborators who will not necessarily be interested in
looking at all the code that I wrote to do the analysis.
Thanks
Rasi