[IPython-User] toggle code in ipython notebook

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sun Apr 15 16:22:12 CDT 2012

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 2:12 PM, rasi <rasi1983@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. I wanted to export my output as PDF (or HTML, which I
> can then send to a printer) without the python code and the IPython
> 'Ou[xx]:' tags.  Is this possible?

Not right now, that really will require writing some conversion code.
We have already started developing the conversion machinery, for now
in a separate repo (it was started during a pycon sprint, so this was
the easiest way to proceed), but it's not finished yet:

https://github.com/ipython/nbconvert

Feel free to jump in and help out!