[IPython-User] 'Try IPython' page now works on the iPad

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Fri Apr 20 05:18:08 CDT 2012

The Pythonanywhere guys have updated the 'Try IPython' page so it
should now work on iPads, and are keen for people to test it. If
you've got any feedback, let them know (address CCed).

http://www.pythonanywhere.com/try-ipython/

Thanks,
Thomas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Giles Thomas <giles.thomas@resolversystems.com>
Date: 20 April 2012 10:57
Subject: Try IPython on the iPad
To: Thomas Kluyver <takowl@gmail.com>, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com>
Cc: "support@pythonanywhere.com" <support@pythonanywhere.com>

Hi Thomas, Fernando,

Just a quick note to say that we've updated our site -- most
importantly, including the "Try IPython" page -- so that it works
nicely on iPads.  Any feedback would be much appreciated!

All the best,

Giles

--
Giles Thomas
giles.thomas@resolversystems.com

PythonAnywhere: Develop Python in your browser
<http://pythonanywhere.com/>

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK