[IPython-User] No response to client from ipcontroller

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Apr 23 00:03:37 CDT 2012

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 6:55 AM, Adam Davis
<addavis@fosterandpartners.com> wrote:
> The controller does not seem to distribute tasks to the engines when invoked
> through the ipcontroller executable in the Scripts directory of my python
> installation. Can anyone suggest why this might be?

Sorry Adam, did this ever get sorted out on your side?  If not, could
you try with current git master and see if the problem persists?  If
there's a bug in the underlying code blocking client access, we'd like
to reproduce it to ensure it's fixed before 0.13 goes out.