[IPython-User] Run code on engine before any parallel task

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Apr 23 01:04:23 CDT 2012

Hi Andreas,

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 2:06 PM, Andreas Schröder <andreas@drqueue.org> wrote:

> Do you have any idea how to monitor registration of new engines and
> directly run code on them before other tasks are run?
> Or do you even have a better suggestion?

Did you figure this out?  Now that we're starting to make more
production use of the parallel machinery, I want to make sure we
address a few important points that have been brought up in the past
and that may have fallen through the cracks.