[IPython-User] wave2d

Comer Duncan comer.duncan@gmail....
Tue Apr 24 14:47:13 CDT 2012

Hi,

I am wanting to delve into the parallel stuff a bit more in ipython.
Looking at the contents of the wave2D directory, I am wondering
whether there are any files which discuss care and feeding beyond what
is in the docs for each file? I would like to know also whether I need
to make openmpi available for use or not.  Can you guys please
comment/instruct me on how to get started?  I have in mind a numerical
relativity project which I would clothe in ipython garb and test it
out locally. Then move it to a cluster somewhere (there are several I
could use).  I think trying out the parallel stuff with a physics
problem in mind will help focus my mind...:).

Thanks.

Comer