[IPython-User] Swap enter and shift-enter in notebook?

Michael McNeil Forbes michael.forbes+ipython@gmail....
Wed Aug 1 20:51:03 CDT 2012

How would I go about swapping the behaviour of "enter" and "shift-
enter" in ipython notebook?  I find that my fingers are conditioned to
expecting "enter" to execute.  (In Maple, for example, the behaviours
are exactly opposite: shift-enter inserts lines and enter executes.)

Can I customize this with a local style-sheet?  (I imagine it could be
done on the server, but it is probably best to keep the server
configuration standard so that colleagues can use the standard
documentation etc.)

Thanks
Michael.