[IPython-User] Swap enter and shift-enter in notebook?

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias@gmail....
Thu Aug 2 02:39:14 CDT 2012

Sorry for the brievty, answer from my phone.

If you use 0.14 dev. you can overwrite ipython file without touching the
server.
Just add them into .ipython/profile/profile_xxx/

So just copy codecell.js,notebook.js into
.ipython/profile/profile_xxx/static/js/ and mess with it as much as you
want. It won't impact other users.
--
Matthias