[IPython-User] Swap enter and shift-enter in notebook?

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Thu Aug 2 18:59:15 CDT 2012

On 3 August 2012 00:53, MinRK <benjaminrk@gmail.com> wrote:
> The difference between the notebook and these other examples is that they
> are really single-line inputs that *allow* you to do multiline when you need
> it. Adding newlines in these environments is rare relative to the number of
> single-line inputs you submit.

I was just typing in almost exactly the same thing, but Min beat me to it.

I've used neither Mathematica nor Maple, and I found the shift-enter
to execute model quite easy to pick up quickly. Editing within each
cell is much like writing code in a regular text editor.

Thanks,
Thomas