[IPython-User] Best way to share notebook data

Adam Hughes hughesadam87@gmail....
Sat Aug 4 14:01:24 CDT 2012

Thanks for replying Matthias.  I will try to implement these solutions.

I have an EPD subscription and use their enpkg tool which updates eggs from
Enthought's repo.  It may be a link to the current dev version?  I'm not
quite sure.  Here's the output when I do a version test;

ipython-0.13.1-1.egg was installed on: Tue Jul 24 15:28:18 2012