[IPython-User] Best way to share notebook data

Jonathan March jmarch@enthought....
Sat Aug 4 15:59:17 CDT 2012

It look to me as though we mis-numbered this (SciPy special) EPD release of
the IPython 0.13 egg  --- should have been 0.13 or 0.13-1 rather than
0.13.1-1. Since the post-hyphen number is just an arbitrary index within
EPD, I don't see any harm in the next one (presumably the actual 0.13.1
release) being named 0.13.1-2?

Jonathan