[IPython-User] update just ipython within an enthought python distribution on mac

Brian Blais bblais@gmail....
Tue Aug 7 10:07:40 CDT 2012

Hello,

I am very excited about the new developments in ipython, in 0.13, and want to give them a try.  Currently I install using the enthought python distribution on the mac.  Is it possible to just update ipython?  I tried the normal download, setup.py install route and completely fubared my python install and had to reinstall. :)  are there any steps I need?  is this not the right place to ask this question?

thanks!

		Brian Blais

--
Brian Blais