[IPython-User] Pylab inline in windows virtualenv

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Tue Aug 7 11:53:58 CDT 2012

Did you set up your venv with `--system-site-packages`?  If not, IPython
*shouldn't* work, because it's not installed with the Python you want to be
using.

If you want IPython to be available in an isolated (default) virtualenv, it
is always best to install IPython to the env itself, just like you did with
matplotlib.  IPython is *not* special in this regard - treat it like any
other Python package not in the stdlib.  There are absolutely no
workarounds or trickery necessary to make this work: Install IPython in the
env, and everything works exactly as expected.

-MinRK