[IPython-User] Styling Notebook

Tue Aug 7 13:55:11 CDT 2012

Le 7 août 2012 à 20:50, Carl Smith a écrit :

> I'm on my phone, but I think you need to look in the hidden IPy dir which is your home dir.
> ~/.ipython

Which version are you using ?

If you are running from dev, you don't need to overwrite the installation's file:

Just go into your .profile/desired_profile/

create a folder named static/
and create in the folder any file you want to override
(basically copy the /static folder from the source an modify what you wish)

Meaning you can have a per profile theme.
--
Matthias