[IPython-User] update just ipython within an enthought python distribution on mac

Jonathan March jmarch@enthought....
Tue Aug 7 19:17:14 CDT 2012

This update restriction in EPD Free was true in the past, but for SciPy
2012 (and still continuing), we made ipython updates available to all EPD
users, free or not, via the commands I mentioned earlier today. This update
capability in EPD Free only applies to ipython, not for pandas or the other
100 or so packages in EPD Basic.

For the record, the current EPD Free release is 7.3-1. The current EPD
Basic release is 7.3-2.

hth,
Jonathan