[IPython-User] Pylab inline in windows virtualenv

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Thu Aug 9 14:44:43 CDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 2:48 AM, Adam Davis <addavis@fosterandpartners.com>wrote:

I've tracked this down to a setuptools bug.  If you are using setuptools
(and not distribute), it manually converts .pyx filenames back to .c after
incorrectly determining that Cython (specifically Pyrex) is not available.
 I will add a workaround to pyzmq to prevent this stupidity, but this
should not come up if you use distribute, which everybody should be doing
anyway (especially on Windows).

-MiNRK