[IPython-User] Problem with IPython / Emacs

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Aug 13 02:44:47 CDT 2012

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 3:37 PM, Eric Tanter <etanter@dcc.uchile.cl> wrote:
> I have gone through several related thread on the web, but without success. Any help is appreciated!

I'm afraid all I can report is that on my linux box, with fairly
similar versions (emacs 23.3.1, python-mode 6.0.4, ipython master), it
works fine...

Unfortunately several of us in the ipython team are heavy emacs users
but not elisp experts, so the ipython.el support quality from us is
rather sub-par, I'm afraid.

I hope someone from the list can give you a hand...