[IPython-User] notebook tex parsing & cell hiding

Carl Smith carl.input@gmail....
Mon Aug 13 13:27:41 CDT 2012

> > 1) Hiding cells: sometimes large calculation cells are no necessary to
be displayed. E.g. for a long plotting commands only the result is
interesting when printing or displaying to other users

> It is present for some time (I thought it was  in 0.13) , click/double
click the output prompt area to cycle between scrollable and hidden cell
output.

This feature is in 0.13, but it took me a while to find it and I still
didn't know to double-click to fully collapse it until I saw it mentioned
on the list.

I think this feature should be mentioned in the Brief Tour example nb.