[IPython-User] notebook tex parsing & cell hiding

Mon Aug 13 14:48:28 CDT 2012

Le 13 août 2012 à 20:27, Carl Smith a écrit :

> > > 1) Hiding cells: sometimes large calculation cells are no necessary to be displayed. E.g. for a long plotting commands only the result is interesting when printing or displaying to other users
>
> > It is present for some time (I thought it was  in 0.13) , click/double click the output prompt area to cycle between scrollable and hidden cell output.
>
> This feature is in 0.13, but it took me a while to find it and I still didn't know to double-click to fully collapse it until I saw it mentioned on the list.
>
> I think this feature should be mentioned in the Brief Tour example nb.

Sure, maybe not in 00_intro, but if you want to make more deeper tour of the notebook, feel free to do it.
There is a lot to document on customizing tooltip behavior, injecting JS, resizing plots, toggling pylab mode between inline and floating...
So if you feel it, we'll be waiting for PR :-)