[IPython-User] notebook tex parsing & cell hiding

Carl Smith carl.input@gmail....
Mon Aug 13 15:02:29 CDT 2012

I already have an edited version of the intro. It's a bit higher level, I
removed the bit on embedding images for example, but added a couple more
features. It's a literal demo.

I'm really looking to include this as the only shipped notebook on the NBC
AMI. The notebook ends with instructions on getting other ones, so it's all
users need out the box.

My version is written for NBC, so it'll need redoing a bit for general
purposes, but I'm happy to share it.

What's IPy doing about licensing notebooks? I'll use the same license.