[IPython-User] notebook tex parsing & cell hiding

Carl Smith carl.input@gmail....
Mon Aug 13 15:20:18 CDT 2012

It's still a draft and it's on an AWS instance, but I'll put it up later
today.

If nbviwer.ipython.org does what it appears to do, it's a really nice move.
I wanted to make something like this. It looks really nice on my phone too.