[IPython-User] Sharing data between engines and using modules

seshu yamajala syamajala@gmail....
Wed Aug 15 18:29:45 CDT 2012

Hello,

I was wondering what the proper way to share data between engines is when your functions are defined in a module which is imported on all the engines. I have a function in my module which computes a dict and pushes that dict to all the engines, but when i try to access that dict from another function in the module it says that the global name is undefined. Looking at the code for push, I saw that it was decorated with @interactive. Is there another way to do this?

Thanks,
Seshu Yamajala