[IPython-User] ipython notebook not displaying output cells

Darren Govoni darren@ontrenet....
Wed Aug 15 18:47:13 CDT 2012

I'm having this problem as well -  with a liberal (but still enabled)
firewall. It think its AD.
I don't have any control over the firewall or windows machine. But need
to find a way for this to work.

What ports are required to receive the output cells? I have my notebook
server running on port 80 (firewall friendly)
and thought that means all comms to the server piggyback on that port.
Is that true?

Are there other ports used by notebook we need to be aware of, because
right now it doesn't work
through a firewall.

Darren