[IPython-User] What's the best way to get data into a notebook?

Carl Smith carl.input@gmail....
Thu Aug 16 03:00:30 CDT 2012

I think the Notebook *needs* an easy way to move files to and from the
system it's running on and the client machine. NBC really struggles without
it and there's no clean workaround.

Something like Dropbox might help as a short term fix in Benjie's case??