[IPython-User] ipython notebook not displaying output cells

Phil Austin paustin@eos.ubc...
Sat Aug 18 22:10:59 CDT 2012

Following up on our problem blocked ports interfering with ipython notebook
output
in a Windows 7 computer lab

Our lab sysadmin killed all the bootinit processes on the server and then
started them
one by one, and the application that interferes with ipython in our case was
"Sophos Web Intelligence Service swi-service".  Disabling that process
allows
us to use the notebook on all lab workstations.