[IPython-User] running unittest from qtconsole prints output to terminal

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Sat Aug 25 05:57:24 CDT 2012

Hi Mark,

Can you just detail what command in IPython you're using to run your
tests? This sounds like a bug, in which case it would be good to open
an issue for it:

https://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues

Thomas