[IPython-User] Simplest possible server

Vladan Divljak ghostility@gmail....
Mon Aug 27 10:29:29 CDT 2012

Hi,

I would like to run IPython Notebook as server with already made "Notebook
file" then from remote PC run the project. So it would have presentation
part and Python code part which will need to be executed/controlled from
remote machine that doesn't even have Python.

Is it possible?
If answer is Yes, can someone be kind enough and link me to some guide or
small documentation?
If answer is No, does IPython offer similar scenario with some third-party
which is easy and tested to work?

Sorry if my question looks alien, noob here

Regards