[IPython-User] Change Notebook CSS?

G B g.c.b.at.work@gmail....
Mon Aug 27 17:02:56 CDT 2012

Back at it after the weekend...

http://127.0.0.1:8888/static/css/custom.css
returns a 404, page not found

Inspecting the elements show no evidence of picking up my custom.css file
either.  I'm pretty sure I'm placing things in the right  profile
(profile_default) as I'm not including a --profile flag on startup and the
kernel information is being put into ~/.python/profile_default/security as
I'd expect.

I don't know if this makes a difference, but I've set
c.NotebookManager.notebook_dir to ~/Documents/iPython Notebooks/