[IPython-User] Change Notebook CSS?

G B g.c.b.at.work@gmail....
Mon Aug 27 17:52:51 CDT 2012

Interesting-- I had to create the static directory in my profile, so I'm
probably not using master.  I think I installed this from here:
http://fonnesbeck.github.com/ScipySuperpack/
though, sadly, I might be remembering that wrong.  It was a weekend of
great frustration as I updated to Mountain Lion and then rebuilt a
gazillion tools I use daily.  If I remember correctly, that installer made
my life very much more pleasant-- but I'd long since forsaken careful
documentation of my installation procedures in favor of flailing madly to
get the *#^$ thing working again.

Anyway, leaving the epic tales to the minstrels and returning to the point:
`import IPython; print IPython.sys_info()` returns:

{'commit_hash': '6ed621a',
 'commit_source': 'installation',
 'default_encoding': 'UTF-8',
 'ipython_path':
'/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/ipython-0.14.dev-py2.7.egg/IPython',
 'ipython_version': '0.14.dev',
 'os_name': 'posix',
 'platform': 'Darwin-12.1.0-x86_64-i386-64bit',
 'sys_executable': '/usr/bin/python',
 'sys_platform': 'darwin',
 'sys_version': '2.7.2 (default, Jun 20 2012, 16:23:33) \n[GCC 4.2.1
Compatible Apple Clang 4.0 (tags/Apple/clang-418.0.60)]'}

(Taking a tangent again: I guess I've been over conditioned by
exposure to Apple on the iPython vs IPython spellings.  My fingers
have been quite stubborn about demoting the case of the leading 'I',
forcing me to always have to re-edit the cell every time I type
"import iPython".  You'd think the pain would force a change in
behavior, but...)